Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's July 4th?

July 4th is tomorrow, which feels a tad bit strange.  The reason that I say this is because I feel like I have been here for a month when in reality it has only been a couple weeks.  I am in no way complaining but I believe that the rainy season has come and the rain is going to be on and off for the next couple of weeks. I most definitely could go without a downpour every other day.  This may the first time in years that I won't be seeing fireworks on the 4th. It is not because I am not in America, but because it is raining.

But I must remember to celebrate with my fellow Americans because without the actions of those in the past making America the glorious country that it is I would not be sitting at this computer typing this message. That sounded like my inner historian coming out :)

Until later,

Happy Independence Day

- Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment