Friday, July 13, 2012

The Last Day of Teaching Will Leave Lasting Memories

Yesterday was the final day of teaching and it was a little bit difficult to say goodbye to my students. Luckily it would not be the last time that I saw them. A group of about twenty people went out to do karaoke last night and it proved to be the most fun that I have had during my stay. Students and teachers from three different classes got together to enjoy food, drinks and our best attempts at singing.  I'm sure to never forget the scene I witnessed when I turned around while singing "Jump Around" by House of Pain. There were 20 Koreans jumping up and down on the couch going absolutely crazy. The only thing that could have made it better is if I got it on film. That song will forever have a great memory attached to it.

I'm glad I have made the connections that I have while I have been here. Tonight should be equally as exciting since we are going to another suburb of Seoul for drinks. Next weekend we will travel to Jeju Island which has some amazing views and opportunities. I might be able to get my first logged scuba dive. :) I apologize for the lack of pictures (I always forget to charge my camera). It is charging now and I shall be snapping pictures left and right from now on! For now, I will give you a picture of Jeju that I found on the internet so you can have something to look for in the coming week!



Until later,

Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment