Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Settling In

Well I'm here after over 24 hours of travel I'm finally here and settled in to my quant little room. My roommate has not arrived yet but there is still tomorrow for him to come. I am going to keep this one very short because I am tired and want to sleep. BUt already I can see that this country is a very special place with very special people. I can't wait to start learning from them.



                                 Here is the gigantic plane that I road on to get to Korea

                             
                                This is my room which has air-conditioning, but i can't figure it out.
                                                             The remote is in Korean.......
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment