Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fog In The Morning

When I woke up this morning there was something that was a little different. Throw out the fact that I woke up before my alarm or even that I am currently almost 6900 miles away from home. There was a crispness in the air that felt right and made me walk to the balcony down the hall from my room.

When I got to the giant glass door I witnessed some of the most dense and beautiful fog I have ever seen. Now you may not think that fog is beautiful, but to me this fog signified the confusion and doubt that I had felt right before departing for this magical country. The view from this balcony (pictured) gave me the feeling that even though there was doubt and fear of coming here by myself that the sun will rise again and I will be able to get everything and more than I could have imagined from my time here.

The mountains to me show the obstacles that I will overcome to get to my ultimate goal in the future. This is the first stepping stone.

The days go by too fast here, but I know the memories will last a lifetime.

Until later

- Trey




No comments:

Post a Comment