Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Final Stages

Well, as I sit here with a glass of wine I think to myself, "Where will I be in 5 years?" This seems so far away to me as I still must graduate and pass my Praxis test so that I can become a teacher.  The more important question is, "Where will I be next week?!?"

The great thing is is that I know that everything is done that needs to be done. Only minor details need to be tightened up. Things such as a disposable phone to make international calls and figuring out how much i should tip the cab driver that is taking me from the airport to the campus.

The closer and closer I get to the time to go the more excited I get. For a while, I wasn't sure that I would get excited, but everyday I talk to people and they ask me questions about what will be happening when I leaned in South Korea. If this gets me amped up I cannot imagine what feelings I will have when I step onto that plane!

That's all for now, Talk to you soon!

- Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment