Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Winding Down

It is completely unfathomable that I only have three days left here in Korea. It really does feel like I just got here yesterday. It wasn't that long ago that I was saying "I've only been here for two weeks but it feels like months". Now that my two months are up here I would have figured out a way to slow down time.

Only two exams tomorrow stand in my way of having one last night out with my fellow teachers/students and the long lonely flights home. But one thing I do know is that I won't be lonely for long. Soon enough I will be back home in my bed and then it is back to school in good ol' Ada. Truthfully I'm excited to go home. I need to see my friends one more time before we all part ways for the summer again. 

I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen with this site. I know that it will be back in full swing once I go to Spain for student teaching during the spring semester. I really don't want to let the site go dormant, so I will try to keep you guys in the loop with information that is going on with my life from time to time. I don't think that traveling Ohio is considered world travel but who knows someone out there might be interested in corn fields and Ohio State football. 

Until the time to go live in the Mediterranean comes along, I suppose Ohio will have to do. :P

I will post some pictures from my field trip to the Korean national prison which was operational during the Japanese colonial period. Most likely tomorrow since I need to keep studying. It is quite difficult to concentrate when you are thinking about home so much. It's time to buckle down.

Until later,

Trey


No comments:

Post a Comment